Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Pictures of Progress

Here are the pictures of the progress that I had promised on Sunday. I am feeling a little less overwhelmed today. I have worked in the house for a few hours the past couple of days which has allowed some rooms to be "complete". I also had some volunteers give up their night last night to help make that possible -- THANKS!

Here is a before and after picture of what the kitchen/pantry currently looks like. My dad loves doing woodwork, so he is in his element now actually building something out of wood rather than painting or demo-ing.



Here is the before and after of the half bath. I really like the red, although it has a touch of orange in it. I was able to put the third and final (I hope) coat of paint on it this morning.




Here are a couple of before and after shots of the living room. I chose to have the front wall painted a dark brown. We were able to put the second coat of paint on that last night. The peach paint that was in there is now either brown or beige, but the beige is hard to see in pictures so I didn't take any pictures focusing on that. (You can kind of see it on the bulk head in the first "after" picture).

6 comments:

Kandy said...

I really like the paint colors. You have a great eye for that kind of thing. I can't wait to come and see it.

Unknown said...

beautiful-your (and your dad's)hard work has paid off!

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT. I can't wait to see it in person. The bathroom looks great - you must have had a great painter. :-)

Valerie said...

Can't wait to visit! Looks great!

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

i love the colors you have chosen, they are so warm and inviting!

Kristen said...

Everything is looking so nice! I am thrilled for you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers