Thursday, February 12, 2009

Children, Obey Your Parents

I am trying to teach Lily and Wyatt specific bible verses along with the different bible stories. The video series that our small group is studying suggested teaching Eph. 6:1 as the first verse that children learn, so we have been working on that this week. I think that they are so cute when they say it and I thought I would share it with you. Enjoy!

"Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right." Ephesians 6:1

(Remember to turn off the sound on the right hand side of the blog.)

**Wyatt was asking me if the camera is "dying" at the end because I had said something about the battery dying...just in case you wondered why he started asking if something was dying.**

6 comments:

Kandy said...

I love it! You are a GREAT MOMMY!!! Your children are so blessed!!

Michele said...

Thanks for posting that. I think I will start Emily on that tomorrow, especially after the day we had today!!

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

oh my gosh, i love it! the bible verse in their cute little voices and all the wiggling. so cute!

Michelle Swidrak said...

That was so beautiful! They are so cute!

The Jensen Family said...

Thanks for sharing that! We've been working on manners with Timmy. This is a fun age :)

Valerie said...

Smiling...I had to watch it a few times b/c I thought it was so stinkin' cute! Love Lily's new haircut!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers