My heart just aches. The loneliness that I have been battling for the past 9 1/2 months is overwhelming me. It makes it hard to breath. I cry. I pray. I hug my children. I cry some more. I wonder when this pain, this constant ache will cease...
Tears flow for you my dear friend. I don't know when the pain will cease, but I am glad that you are honest with us here. We can pray and lift you up and ask for the Joy of the LORD to fill your soul. Love you!
Kristin, Im so sorry you are hurting so much right now. My heart aches with yours. Thank you for being open and honest with us - we will certainly be lifting you and the kids up in prayer! Again..just wishing I could stop by and fix you some hot chocolate. I know that I can by no means replace all of your loneliness - however I am here if you feel like talking - wether you want to vent, cry, pray..anything at all! Hugs and love hun..please know we are praying!
Thank you for everything you have done for us and our families. Thank you for sending your beloved son to die on the cross so that we can be forgiven of our sins. Because of Jesus we can spend enternity with you forever Lord, and for that we are thankful. We know that we let you down daily Lord and for that we ask for your forgiveness. We love you so much God and we hope to bring glory to you each and every day. Please help us along our journey Lord. I pray that you would lift Kristin up tonight Lord. Wrap your arms around her and her precious children. Let Kristin feel your love and your grace God. Fill her heart and her mind with your peace..perfect peace and serenity. We know Ryan is safe and sound with you Father and for that we are thankful - sometimes it's so hard to continue on in this life without our loved ones. I pray that we continue to turn towards you when life becomes unbearable and also in our moments of joy. We know that we cannot do this without you Lord, so we come to you tonight and ask for your help. We find comfort in knowing that our loved ones are no longer suffering and that we will see them again, in your time. Father, please pick Kristin up and carry her through this valley. Wipe away her tears, lift her spirit, replace the loneliness with hope and comfort...Father, wrap your loving arms around her tonight as she drifts off to sleep. When she rises in the morning I pray she senses a new found peace within her heart. I pray she finds the strength and the courage to make it through another day. Please be with those precious little ones - bring special memories of their daddy to their mind each and every day. Let them be reminded of the giant, unconditional love Ryan had for each of them and their sweet mommy! We love you so much Lord - we know your ways are higher than our ways - so we put our trust and our faith in you, knowing that through these trials you are shaping us and molding us into better people. We love you and send praises to your name Lord. It's in Jesus name I pray! Amen!
I love you Kristin and I am praying for you... Love, Kelly
kristin, i am praying for you to find peace + comfort as you struggle with your loneliness + grief. surrounding you in hugs...virtual, yes, but full of my heart.
I am SO sorry to hear of your lonliness. It breaks my heart to see you suffer. I wish I could "fix" it for you. Lonliness is SUCH a hard emotion to deal with. Know that I am praying for you and that I love you.
kristin i'm so sorry that you're hurting so much right now. i can't imagine the loneliness...all i can think to say is crawl onto Jesus' lap and cry yourself to sleep in His arms - hopefully that will bring SOME kind of peace for you my friend. wish i could do more for you...
The first year is the most difficult. Take extra special care of yourself. It does get less intense over the years. The pain, sadness and loneliness are replaced with other emotions much easier to bear. Continue to hug those kids and seek God for comfort for as you know, you are never alone. Praying that you feel his presence even greater during this time.
9 comments:
Tears flow for you my dear friend. I don't know when the pain will cease, but I am glad that you are honest with us here. We can pray and lift you up and ask for the Joy of the LORD to fill your soul. Love you!
Sending thoughts full of peace your way and that these days full of pain are shorter and fewer...
Kristin,
Im so sorry you are hurting so much right now. My heart aches with yours. Thank you for being open and honest with us - we will certainly be lifting you and the kids up in prayer! Again..just wishing I could stop by and fix you some hot chocolate. I know that I can by no means replace all of your loneliness - however I am here if you feel like talking - wether you want to vent, cry, pray..anything at all! Hugs and love hun..please know we are praying!
Father in Heaven,
Thank you for everything you have done for us and our families. Thank you for sending your beloved son to die on the cross so that we can be forgiven of our sins. Because of Jesus we can spend enternity with you forever Lord, and for that we are thankful. We know that we let you down daily Lord and for that we ask for your forgiveness. We love you so much God and we hope to bring glory to you each and every day. Please help us along our journey Lord. I pray that you would lift Kristin up tonight Lord. Wrap your arms around her and her precious children. Let Kristin feel your love and your grace God. Fill her heart and her mind with your peace..perfect peace and serenity. We know Ryan is safe and sound with you Father and for that we are thankful - sometimes it's so hard to continue on in this life without our loved ones. I pray that we continue to turn towards you when life becomes unbearable and also in our moments of joy. We know that we cannot do this without you Lord, so we come to you tonight and ask for your help. We find comfort in knowing that our loved ones are no longer suffering and that we will see them again, in your time. Father, please pick Kristin up and carry her through this valley. Wipe away her tears, lift her spirit, replace the loneliness with hope and comfort...Father, wrap your loving arms around her tonight as she drifts off to sleep. When she rises in the morning I pray she senses a new found peace within her heart. I pray she finds the strength and the courage to make it through another day. Please be with those precious little ones - bring special memories of their daddy to their mind each and every day. Let them be reminded of the giant, unconditional love Ryan had for each of them and their sweet mommy! We love you so much Lord - we know your ways are higher than our ways - so we put our trust and our faith in you, knowing that through these trials you are shaping us and molding us into better people. We love you and send praises to your name Lord. It's in Jesus name I pray! Amen!
I love you Kristin and I am praying for you...
Love, Kelly
kristin, i am praying for you to find peace + comfort as you struggle with your loneliness + grief. surrounding you in hugs...virtual, yes, but full of my heart.
I am SO sorry to hear of your lonliness. It breaks my heart to see you suffer. I wish I could "fix" it for you. Lonliness is SUCH a hard emotion to deal with. Know that I am praying for you and that I love you.
kristin i'm so sorry that you're hurting so much right now. i can't imagine the loneliness...all i can think to say is crawl onto Jesus' lap and cry yourself to sleep in His arms - hopefully that will bring SOME kind of peace for you my friend. wish i could do more for you...
My heart breaks for you... I pray God's comfort and love will surround you and fill the loneliness you feel.
love, Laurie
Kristin,
The first year is the most difficult. Take extra special care of yourself. It does get less intense over the years. The pain, sadness and loneliness are replaced with other emotions much easier to bear. Continue to hug those kids and seek God for comfort for as you know, you are never alone. Praying that you feel his presence even greater during this time.
Post a Comment