I am 100% Dutch. One of the things you learn while growing up and being Dutch is that you need to get things cheap and learn all ways to save money. :) I have not been very good at following this rule, but I do love a good bargain! My sister amazes me with her ability to cut coupons and save money....she has been known to use coupons so well she gets things for free!
A friend of mine from high school (also Dutch) has recently began a blog where she shares her secrets of cutting coupons and saving money. The money she is able to save is amazing. I thought that some of you might also want to save money (will apply most to those living in Western Michigan). Here is the link to her blog Give Me Neither. You can also find it listed in my blog list.
Happy Shopping and Saving!
1 comment:
I am SOO embarrassed. I went to your friends website (the coupon one) and was all excited about ordering the All You magazine from the lady she mentioned on there. Apparently my excitement killed some of my brain cells b/c I called the Tanya lady right away (it was 9:10am). The problem was, is that she lives in Washington... it was only 6:10am there. I literally woke her up. It was awkward. I kept apologizing, but I could tell she was somewhat irritated. Oops. :-)
Post a Comment