Today is the day. It is May 6, 2009. The kids and I (along with my parents) will be boarding a plane and heading to the place where dreams come true. I wonder what our trip will actually look like. What will make the kids laugh? What will put a look of pure awe on their faces? What moments will I cherish forever? I can't wait to spend this time with the kids. I can't wait to have this time away. I can't wait to create new and happy memories with Lily and Wyatt!
Today is the day. It is May 6, 2009. Today marks the 11 month anniversary of Ryan's death. I have only one more month to prepare for June 6, 2009. What will make me cry? How will I handle that day? What will I do to honor Ryan's memory and celebrate, yes, celebrate his first heaven birthday?
Today is the day. A bittersweet day. A day filled with great anticipation. A day to create new memories. A day to remember.
6 comments:
Sooo excited for you!!!! Wooo hooo!!!!!
Can't wait to hear all about it! I'd love to be there when the kids see the castle! That was my favorite moment!
Soak it ALL in...every emotion, every feeling, every smile!
GOD IS GOOD!
Praying for a safe trip. I know you guys will have an AMAZING time. Can't wait to see all the pictures.
can't wait to see your pictures! praying you through this last part of your first year...praying for strength as it seems that tiredness sets in again (at least it did in my last first month...understand THAT one? :):))
jolynn
I hope you guys are having a wonderful time!! :)
I wanted to wish you a Happy Mother's Day. You deserve the best day ever! :)
Post a Comment