Saturday, July 5, 2008

The Story of Us

Ryan and I began our journey as husband and wife 5 years ago today. Our journey was cut short, but it was filled with many happy memories and an abundance of blessings. I miss Ryan so much, but I am thankful for the time we had together, for the beautiful children God blessed us with, and for the way Ryan helped me to become a better person.



(We were married at The Evangelical Free Church of Crystal Lake, in Crystal Lake, IL. We went to Maui, Hawaii for our honeymoon. The song playing in the slideshow is from the movie "Love Actually".)

**To hear the slideshow music, scroll to the bottom of the blog and pause the blog music.**

8 comments:

Stefanie Schocke said...

Tears are streaming down my face right now. I know the Lord will give you strength to get through this difficult day. Praying for you.

Jessica said...

We love you Kristin! You were both blessed to have each other. You guys have an amazing story, Praise God that he brought you together, to grow in such an incredible way. Ryan was a wonderful husband, father, son and friend. He was a tremendous example to everyone he came in contact with. Thank-you for sharing this with us on your day.

Danielle in MO said...

I read your blog daily and I am amazed by your strength - I will keep praying gor you and your children... you and Ryan look like you enjoyed every minute together - and that is something that will never be taken away from you.... Happy Anniversary... this is Ryan and your special day....forever...

Kelly said...

Kristin-What an amazing tribute to your husband. You are an incredible woman and your faith is a great example to those around you.

Valerie said...

I remember that day like it was yesterday! I am thankful and blessed to be a part of your life! I thank God daily that He has given me a friend for life! I love you dearly, and know that God's mercies are new every day! May you experience God in a new way today! Rest in His unchanging goodness and love for you, His child!

Laurie Gates said...

I am thinking of you today on your anniversary.
love, Laurie

Violet said...

happy anniversary. i hope you were able to do a little something special today, it will always be a day for the both of you.

CFHusband said...

Thank you for continuing to blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers