Saturday, July 19, 2008

Wyatt's New Do

If you know Wyatt, you know that he is a little particular about most things (I don't know who he gets that from). One thing that he has definite likes and dislikes about is his hair. He gets mad or frustrated if his hair so blown by a fan (but he loves to ride in the car with the window down). He does not like me to comb his hair or spray it with water to try and tame it, but he HATES haircuts.

I decided yesterday that one 10 minute haircut of screaming was better than daily battles with his hair and spray bottles. If any stranger would have been near my parents' house yesterday morning they would have thought I was hurting him (I cut his hair outside for easier clean-up). I decided that the best summer cut for a little boy is a buzz cut. He looks so OLD, but adorable!

Of course the pictures I have of his cut aren't great, because another thing he is particular about is having his picture taken :) This is the best that I could do.

Here is a picture of Lily, because if Wyatt has his picture taken then she must "TOO"!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! I'm chuckling about your experience with Wyatt and the haircuts! I used to cut David's hair outside for easy clean-up and always wondered if DCFS would be at my doorstop when it was over!!! (He still hates them!)

Anonymous said...

Wyatt makes me laugh. The buzz cut is adorable. I used to buzz Eli's hair like that when he was two. By the way - what size clothes does Lily wear?? I know she's the same age as Ayla, but I think she's quite a bit smaller than Ayla. I may have some hand-me-downs if you're interested.

Kandy said...

I love it!!! Kristin that's awesome!!! I can't stop chuckling, not cause he looks funny but because you did it and he let you:) Can't wait to see it. I have to come see you now soon, before it grows out!

Violet said...

wonderful! my oldest boy has the same hair cut and it always makes them look older!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers