Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Conversation with Lily

While we were eating dinner the other night I asked the kids what they remember about Daddy. Seeing as they are 2 1/2 I didn't know what they would say. I don't know what they actually remember from Ryan and what they remember me telling them about Ryan. Anyway...

Lily's response was "heart". I was confused so I asked her again what she remembered about Daddy and again she said "heart". I went out on a limb and said Daddy is in your heart. She got a smile on her face and said "yes".

I do not remember every having a conversation with the kids about Daddy staying with them or always having Daddy with us in our hearts, but I thought it was precious that she said that!

5 comments:

Kori said...

Such a Daddy's girl. So sweet.

Kelly said...

Those 2 are so sweet! I haven't seen them since Friday and I miss hearing their giggles! They crack me up!

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

that is so incredibly sweet. the things that little ones pick up on always amazes me.

Jessica said...

Sweet baby.....

Danielle in MO said...

too sweet!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers