Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick or Treat x3

Lily and Wyatt got great use out the the M & M costumes my mom made for them. I had decided earlier this fall that Lily would just be her elephant from last year and that I would find something for Wyatt. I changed my mind...I figure that they aren't going to want to dress alike forever, so I would do it while I could. I thought M & M's was a good choice considering how much they love to eat them. Lily chose to be a purple M & M and Wyatt chose orange. Thanks, Mom for making their cute costumes!

Wednesday night we went to Trunk or Treat where my sisters and their families go to church. It was FREEZING outside, but the kids had fun and we got a ton of candy! It was a good way for them to learn about this whole candy and Halloween thing was all about.

Checking out their candy from Trunk or Treating

Thursday afternoon, the three of us headed to 5/3rd for their annual Halloween Parade (the kids of employees go to all the different offices and Trick or Treat). We had gone the previous 2 years because Ryan worked there and last week Saturday they invited us to attend again this year. The kids were spoiled rotten there and got even more candy than they did the night before. Thanks for having us!

Lily is showing Derek (Ryan's boss) all of her candy from the Halloween Parade.
Tonight, we went to my sister's house for pizza and Trick or Treating with all of their cousins. Lily and Wyatt have never gone Trick or Treating before, but they quickly learned the ropes from their cousins. They really enjoyed going, except when there were dogs at the different houses.

The Cousins: Jack 6, Charlie 2, Noah 4, Anna 6, Casey 4, Lily 2, and Wyatt 2

On the way home from my sister's we saw people out on the streets still trick or treating. Lily asked if we could go again and I said we were all done. Wyatt then proceeded to tell her that we would go again tomorrow...I might be in trouble :)

6 comments:

Stefanie Schocke said...

I love the costumes! Great job Mrs. H! Lily and Wyatt's Grammy stopped by tonight and told us they were going to be M&Ms, so we were waiting for these pictures! Can you explain trunk or treat?! I've heard of this before, but I have not clue what it is.

Kristin said...

Trunk or Treating is usually done at churches (at least around here). People from the churches park their cars and have their "trunks" filled with candy. Kids dress up and go around to the different trunks to get their candy. I think it is just meant to be a safer activity for Halloween. There are a ton of churches around here that do it.

Kelly said...

Awe! Such cute costumes!! Thanks for sharing their pictures - they are soooooooooo adorable! I could "eat them up"!! :o)

You have done such an amazing job with these two sweeties - Ryan is surely proud of you!!! And remember, he is always watching over you!!!

God bless you - praying you have peaceful night!

Lots of love,
Kelly
ps..if I ever get caught up around here I will be posting pics from this past week and from tonight. Aspen was Princess Aurora "Sleeping Beauty" and Cheyenne was a flower..last year for our early Halloween Libby was a ladybug..oh how I miss that lil ladybug! :o)

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

so cute, i love the little m&m's!

Thomas and Lisa said...

Adorable costumes!

Violet said...

oh they're adorable.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers