Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Birthday Blessings

Today is my birthday. It is a bittersweet day for me. I am missing Ryan, but I am feeling very loved by all who have taken the time to send me birthday wishes. Lily and Wyatt keep saying, "happy birfday, mommy" and giving me lots of hugs. The girls from church took me out for lunch and made sure that I had a few of my favorite things today. I am so blessed!

I also received a treasure today! An anonymous person sent me flowers. The card reads: Kristin, Ryan would have wanted you to have these today. I have no idea who sent these, but thank you for your thoughtfulness today!

12 comments:

Stefanie Schocke said...

Happy Birthday! I know it is a hard day without Ryan, but you are so loved! :)

Christy said...

Happy Birthday!! I hope you had a great day. The flowers are beautiful. How thoughtful of that sweet someone. :)
I'm sorry you have to endure the pain of missing someone so much. My prayers are with you!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Sending prayers and hugs to you and the kids!
Angela

Unknown said...

BAWLING...me....
LOVE AND BIRTHDAY BLESSINGS TO YOU Kristin!

Kelly said...

Oh Happy Birthday Kristin!!

Your little ones are sooo sooo sweet. I wish I lived next door to you so we could fully experience the good days and the bad days together...but please know that Im sending my Birthday blessings/prayers to you tonight.

I love that someone sent you flowers on behalf of Ryan - what a great, great idea!!! So touching!

Thank you for sending me that sweet little card - it was in God's perfect timing as I was having a really, really bad day yesterday - your card really spoke to my heart!!

You are a blessing to all who know you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday dear friend!

Always in my prayers..
Kelly

Kandy said...

Kristin,
I am SOOO SOOO sorry that I didn't call today. What a horrible friend I am. Happy Late birthday! I love you so much. I am glad that the Lord blessed you today extra special. I will try to call Wednesday

Jolynn said...

i still have time to wish you a happy bday today, kristin ( i should have gone to bed LONG ago!!! :)) hope your day went well - praying for you daily as these are the tough weeks....
jolynn

Kori said...

Sorry I'm a day late. Happy Birthday my friend. Thinking of you.

Alicia said...

The flowers are beautiful, and I'm so glad someone sent them. I know it's hard to hear Happy Birthday, but nonetheless, I wish not only joy for you, but happiness for you and your whole family. I'm praying for you.

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

the flowers are gorgeous, that was so incredibly sweet and thoughtful!

Danielle in MO said...

Sorry I missed you special day... Happy belated birthday!! I am sure Ryan was looking down on you! What great friends you must have the flowers are amazing!

Alison said...

Kristin!

Happy Birthday! What beautiful flowers! We have totally been missing each other with our emails. I am dying to send Ms. Lilly her shirt...Please email me at a different address and let's see if this works.

alison (dot) harris (at) sumnerschools.org

You have been on my mind lots lately. My husband's birthday was on Wednesday. I had no idea yours was in December as well. Hope you had a great one!

Hope to hear from you soon!

alison in tn

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers