I think Lily and Wyatt are really going to enjoy Christmas. They got to open a present from Auntie Val yesterday and now today they got a package in the mail from Aunt Cathy and Uncle Dave. They were so excited to get to open another gift! They LOVE their place mats and they are very excited about their chocolate! Thank you, Aunt Cathy and Uncle Dave!
I also had to share this picture of Wyatt, my little shepherd!
3 comments:
those place mats are so cute, i wonder where she found them! what a great gift!
awe, that picture of your little shepard is soooo sweet. So glad the kiddos got to open up something a little early - its great to see their smiling faces..
Hope you are doing okay during this difficult holiday season - we pray for you daily, actually several times a day! God bless you sweetie
Thanks for letting me see their faces! I still think it's funny that I would have thought their chocolate melted...not in Michigan brrrrrr!
Post a Comment