Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Videos

Our Christmas was wonderful! I could feel the prayers of so many people who love us. There were a few moments of sadness, but overall it was a time filled with joy. As I enjoy watching Lily and Wyatt play and imagine with their new toys, my heart "aches" for what Ryan is missing. I know that he is in a much better place and is not really missing anything, but I know that he would really have enjoyed this phase of Lily and Wyatt's lives if he were here with us.

Here are a few of the videos that I took of Lily and Wyatt over the course of our Christmas celebrations. I have more video of them opening presents, but I tried to pick just a few of my favorites, the ones that I hope will bring a smile to your face.

Lily and Wyatt with their Daddy blankets on Christmas Eve.

Lily and Wyatt were taught a new "trick" with coasters ... I have no idea where Lily gets her desire to have things lined up and not touching. :)

Lily got a doll house from Papa Steve. She has a terrific imagination and it is so fun to watch her play!

This is a video of Lily dancing to the music that Wyatt's new loader plays. I am not sure if she got her dancing abilities from Ryan or from me, but I think she is in trouble. :)

1 comment:

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

thank you for sharing all of the videos, it looks like you all enjoyed christmas this year! seeing lily and wyatt with their blankets brought tears to my eyes.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers