The kids have been asking to go to "Daddy's Place." So yesterday I bundled them up in their winter gear and we headed to the cemetery. They loved walking around in the snow (the cold doesn't seem to bother them nearly as much as it does Mommy). Wyatt was making snowmen (putting hand prints in the snow) for Daddy every couple of feet. It was very sweet. I told them that once we have some packing snow we can go back and make Daddy a real snowman.
6 comments:
Love Lil in her purple-such a doll! Bless you friend!
So sweet! Thinking and praying for you everyday... everyday.
You are a great mom!!! Your children are blessed by you and their Daddy and his legacy!! I love you!!
That is precious!
I love this!! What a great thing to do with the kids!
Although I only met Ryan once at teh U of M's ICU, I was praying for him to receive his lungs ASAP, but as we know, our hopes/dreams are not always what God has in mind for our service to him. Ryan must have been one 'Great Guy' to be have met Gods plans and return home to be with him.
Mark Gammon
Post a Comment