Thursday, January 29, 2009

I need to share...

How good God is!

I have been overwhelmed with a feeling of peace and contentment in my life. I am sure that it doesn't make sense to many people; it doesn't make sense to me. These feelings can only be from God -- He is so AMAZING!!!

He has blessed me with two wonderful children! He is allowing us to have a new home. He has surrounded me with wonderful friends and family. He finds surprising ways to bring a smile to my face.

I am excited about the future. I know that God will be walking with me, I know that He will not leave me. I know that He loves me.

I just needed to share that today...

7 comments:

Kori said...

Thanks for sharing.

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

i love that unexpected peaceful feeling of contentment, those days are heavenly. glad you have it :)

Valerie said...

Amen! and Amen!

Kelly said...

Praising God right along with you Kristin!

Thinking of you and praying for you always...

Give those precious babes a hug for all of us..then have them give you a bear hug from us!! :o)

Jessica said...

Awesome Krisitn! God is so good :-D

Kelly said...

Good Luck tomorrow! I'm so glad you're feeling peaceful and not overwhelmed!

Violet said...

that is a wonderful post to read.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers