kristin!! how exciting....and bittersweet wrapped all in one. i'm sure that it had to be hard on some levels doing the inspection without ryan. please know that you'll be in my prayers as you transition into this new phase of your life. don't doubt that ryan WAS with you today...and most likely beaming with pride in you. praying for you constantly, my friend jolynn
This looks like a great house for you, Kristin! I could not believe it when I saw the trucks and cars wallpaper border. Looks like Wyatt's room is all ready for him! I hope he is on the mend from his ear infection. Glad to hear Erin is helping you out with some babysitting! :-)
I love the house! I really like the hardwood floors! They are beautiful! The kitchen is nice too. I enjoyed having my oven "in the wall"...I didn't have to bend over :)
What a huge step for you! I know that we've never met but I'm proud of you for stepping out in faith and walking with the hand of God in yours. I'm sure that Ryan would be so proud of you, Kristin! The house looks like it will be a great home for you and the kids. I can imagine that this is a step of healing and accomplishment for you but so bittersweet at the same time. Thank you for sharing your heart with your friends. I appreciate your honesty. I understand so much of what you share ... really! Be blessed...
Im so happy for you! I will be praying that everything goes according to plan and that you get to move in asap. The house is SO cute - you are going to make it into such a wonderful, warm, inviting home - I just know it! And like everyone else said, it will certainly bitter sweet. Praying that you had a good day today..keep in touch! God bless, Kelly
12 comments:
kristin!!
how exciting....and bittersweet wrapped all in one. i'm sure that it had to be hard on some levels doing the inspection without ryan. please know that you'll be in my prayers as you transition into this new phase of your life. don't doubt that ryan WAS with you today...and most likely beaming with pride in you.
praying for you constantly, my friend
jolynn
Guess my prayers worked :) Ryan would be so proud of you.
This looks like a great house for you, Kristin! I could not believe it when I saw the trucks and cars wallpaper border. Looks like Wyatt's room is all ready for him! I hope he is on the mend from his ear infection. Glad to hear Erin is helping you out with some babysitting! :-)
I love the house! I really like the hardwood floors! They are beautiful! The kitchen is nice too. I enjoyed having my oven "in the wall"...I didn't have to bend over :)
VERY Nice!! Can't wait to see it in person... let me know how we can help you move!!
Great house! I hope you guys start having wonderful memories there soon! Have a great weekend!
Angela
What a huge step for you! I know that we've never met but I'm proud of you for stepping out in faith and walking with the hand of God in yours. I'm sure that Ryan would be so proud of you, Kristin! The house looks like it will be a great home for you and the kids. I can imagine that this is a step of healing and accomplishment for you but so bittersweet at the same time. Thank you for sharing your heart with your friends. I appreciate your honesty. I understand so much of what you share ... really! Be blessed...
love the new house!!! its going to be perfect for you guys.... are you going to leave the transportation theme for Wyatt's room? that is adorable...
Hi Kristin,
Im so happy for you! I will be praying that everything goes according to plan and that you get to move in asap. The house is SO cute - you are going to make it into such a wonderful, warm, inviting home - I just know it! And like everyone else said, it will certainly bitter sweet. Praying that you had a good day today..keep in touch! God bless,
Kelly
Very nice! Looks great...is there a photo of the exterior?
The house looks wonderful and perfect for you and the twins. I hope God fills your new home with love, comfort and peace for you, Lily and wyatt.
Post a Comment