1. What did you do in 2008 that you had never done before? Many things...
2. Did you keep your previous New Year's resolutions, and will you make new ones for next year? Yes, I kept my resolution from last year; I am resolve to persevere.
3. Did anyone you know give birth? Yes
4. Did anyone close to you die? YES!
5. What countries did you visit? None
6. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008? A new house.
7. What date from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? June 6, 2008...Ryan's heaven day.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Surviving.
9. Did you suffer from illness or injury? Yes, just not my own...
10. What was the best thing you bought? My new car!
11. Did your behavior change over the year? Yes, and I think for the better
12. Where did most of your money go? Lily and Wyatt
13. What did you get really excited about? ...
Compared to this time last year, are you:
1. Richer or poorer? Richer
2. Did you fall in love? No
3. What was your favorite TV program? Biggest Loser
4. What was the best book you read? ...
5. What was your favorite film of the year? I did not watch any movies for the first time this year.
6. Thinner or fatter? Thinner - woohoo!
7. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? I went to Chicago with friends, went to lunch with friends, and went to dinner with the kids and my parents...30.
8. What one thing made your year immeasurably more satisfying? Lily and Wyatt
9. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008? Jeans, hoodies, sweaters.
10. What kept you sane? God's faithfulness.
11. What political issue stirred you the most? The presidential election.
12. Who was the best new person you met? I have met too many wonderful people this year to pick just one: U of M staff and GriefShare friends top the list.
13. What is a valuable lesson you learned in 2008? Life is too short!
No comments:
Post a Comment