"Jesus Christ is everything we need....Remember, He is the self-sufficient One! He came to be what we need -- not just what we need but what we desire most in all of life. The "I Am" came to be with us.
We will never have a challenge He can't empower us to meet. We will never have a need He can't fill. We will never have an earthly desire He can't exceed. When we allow Christ to be all He is to us, we find wholeness. One piece at a time. Every time you discover the reality of Christ fulfilling another realm of your needs and longings, His name is written on a different part of you, and you are that much closer to wholeness."
Wow, she is so wise and I am continually growing in my walk as I study God's word with her guidance!
Thing Two: Very trivial, but fun none the less...the blog is less that 100 hits away from being at the 100,000 mark. I don't rival some of the "big" blogs, but fun for me anyway...
1 comment:
girl! 100000??? i just hit it and took a pic for ya! email me and I will send it!
loriguyll at gmail dot com
Post a Comment