Tuesday, April 8, 2008

God's Mercies are New Each Morning...

After a restless night I finally convinced myself that I should call Ryan's nurse before the shift change took place. I didn't want to call because nights always seem to be Ryan's worst time of day and I was TERRIFIED of what his vent setting would be. GOD IS GOOD!!!! Ryan is down to 60% oxygen this morning and doing fairly well there. Also, his fever was down near his normal range (97/98); this is the lowest his temp has been since he went on the vent over 2 weeks ago.

I know that today could still be another roller coaster of a day, but God is the great healer! He has shown himself faithful in the last 24 hours. THANK YOU, GOD! Thank you to all of our prayer warriors, please continue to pray that the oxygen goes down and stays down.

3 comments:

Don B said...

Is 42:4-6 He will not grow faint or be discouraged till he has established justice in the earth; and the coastlands wait for his law. Thus says God, the LORD, who created the heavens and stretched them out, who spread out the earth and what comes from it, who gives breath to the people on it and spirit to those who walk in it:
"I am the LORD; I have called you in righteousness; I will take you by the hand and keep you;

I rejoice with you at the sign of blessing that encouraged you this morning and I pray that God will continue to show himself, his power, and his mercy in these significant ways. I also pray that God will continue to give you spiritual eyes to see his hand move both in large ways and small.

Thomas and Lisa said...

Great news. Be encouraged. God is answering the many prayers...

Kandy said...

Kristin,
Just wanted to tell you that my sisters in Arizona and Oregon are Praying as well as are many of their friends and church members. LOVE YOU!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers