It was a great weekend!
Ryan was able to do his trach mask for 12 hours two days in a row. On Saturday, he walked 300 feet and today he walked 450 feet! Now we just need to figure out what the actual details with the walking need to be: vent or no vent? He also needs to get his time down a little, but at least he is able to go the distance. Ryan also had a great time visiting with his mom and grandma while I was home.
I enjoyed my time with the kids so much! Their hugs, kisses, and "Mommas" were all priceless! Going to church this morning was also a huge blessing! It was so nice to be back with our church family and feel their support in a tangible way. Community worship is so good for the spirit too! The time that I had at home was just what I needed to be able to keep helping Ryan.
I am looking forward to seeing what God has in store for us this week. I am hopeful that Ryan will be re-activated on the lung transplant list this week or next. Please be in prayer that we are able to get our questions answered about the walking and that Ryan's strength continues to increase. Please also continue to pray that Ryan stays free of secondary infection (this could be a set back for getting/staying on the list).
1 comment:
It was GREAT seeing you at church yesterday. You looked great - and most importantly, you looked happy. We're praying that this week is a fantastic one for Ryan!
Post a Comment