Do not stand at my grave and weep, I am not there, I do not sleep. I am in a thousand winds that blow, I am the softly falling snow. I am the gentle showers of rain, I am the fields of ripening grain. I am in the morning hush, I am in the graceful rush Of beautiful birds in circling flight, I am the starshine of the night. I am in the flowers that bloom, I am in a quiet room. I am in the birds that sing, I am in each lovely thing. Do not stand at my grave and cry, I am not there. I did not die.
- Mary Elizabeth Frye -
Kristin, The Sweeneys, Holwerdas, Lily and Wyatt:
Even though I knew the end was near when I left work Friday night, I was still incredibly saddened to hear Ryan had passed. He was a good man and put up one hell of a good fight against that evil disease, CF. I only hope that the love we at the University of Michigan CCMU feel for all of you can somehow assuage the pain of loss you feel right now.
On a more personal note, it was truly a pleasure and an honor to get to know all of you as well as I did, and to have had the opportunity to take care of Ryan those last couple of months of his life. He was an inspiration to us all. no matter where you go in life from here, I hope you know you have a true friend in Michigan that will think of you often, and will miss all of you greatly. I'm sorry to say that because of the injured condition of my foot I won't be able to make it to the funeral, but please know that I am with you in thought and spirit. Please keep in touch.
Kristin you already have my number, but you can also get me at coopm@med.umich.edu
Take care and know that you are in my prayers always.
PS. Let me know where to send that 5 gallon bucket of Superman ice cream =)
1 comment:
Do not stand at my grave and weep,
I am not there, I do not sleep.
I am in a thousand winds that blow,
I am the softly falling snow.
I am the gentle showers of rain,
I am the fields of ripening grain.
I am in the morning hush,
I am in the graceful rush
Of beautiful birds in circling flight,
I am the starshine of the night.
I am in the flowers that bloom,
I am in a quiet room.
I am in the birds that sing,
I am in each lovely thing.
Do not stand at my grave and cry,
I am not there. I did not die.
- Mary Elizabeth Frye -
Kristin, The Sweeneys, Holwerdas, Lily and Wyatt:
Even though I knew the end was near when I left work Friday night, I was still incredibly saddened to hear Ryan had passed. He was a good man and put up one hell of a good fight against that evil disease, CF. I only hope that the love we at the University of Michigan CCMU feel for all of you can somehow assuage the pain of loss you feel right now.
On a more personal note, it was truly a pleasure and an honor to get to know all of you as well as I did, and to have had the opportunity to take care of Ryan those last couple of months of his life. He was an inspiration to us all. no matter where you go in life from here, I hope you know you have a true friend in Michigan that will think of you often, and will miss all of you greatly. I'm sorry to say that because of the injured condition of my foot I won't be able to make it to the funeral, but please know that I am with you in thought and spirit. Please keep in touch.
Kristin you already have my number, but you can also get me at coopm@med.umich.edu
Take care and know that you are in my prayers always.
PS. Let me know where to send that 5 gallon bucket of Superman ice cream =)
Post a Comment