Wednesday, June 4, 2008

There is nothing new to report this morning. He has been between 90 and 100% oxygen this morning. He is resting comfortably right now. Ryan was able to get up to his chair last night for a few hours and that was really nice to see...he said it felt good too!

We are still praying for our miracle today!

Thanks for all of the support and encouragement that we have received in the last few days -- it helps tremendously to know that you are all here with us!

4 comments:

Don B said...

I have been sharing your story and requests with our faculty and board. The following is an example of the earnest prayer, empathy, and encouragement demonstrated by so many who have not yet know you guys, but certainly do know your Lord:

Thanks for sharing this with us so that we can be in prayer for Ryan. I don't know what to say but my heart is heavy with your family and the Sweeney family as you all wait and hope. I remember the enormity of the passing hours when we were hoping for a bone marrow transplant with my mom and then hoping that the chemo would work faster than the cancer would spread. I know it isn't the same thing but I can feel the emotions of those days and I imagine some of those feelings for Ryan's family and friends are similar. These are deep waters and trusting that God loves our loved ones more than we do when they suffer immensely is so hard to do. Looking back on those days, I know God was faithful to my family and friends and to my mom. I pray that He will remind all of you of the depth of his love and his mercy and speak peace in the storm as only He can.

Eric and Carol: said...

Our thoughts, prayers, and heart's pleadings are with you all. To God be the glory for great things he has and will do!

Unknown said...

I have continued to follow your journey through my sister-in-law Kandy's page. My heart just aches for you and your family. Know that you all are lifted up in my prayers and petitions to God. I will continue to uplift you all as you continue through this rough process. It's so much easier to say to find strength in God during this time, than it is to really feel the strength. Know that as you go through this storm in life, that God won't leave your side, He loves you all. Keep your faith, and continue to take baby steps through this process.
All of God's Blessings
Emily

R. Ryan Hayes said...

I am praying so hard for Ryan, I ache knowing the struggle that he and your family is going through.

Im begging, and believing, in a miracle for him.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers