I have been pleading with God for our miracle to come. I do not understand his timing and I wish that I could see his big picture. My heart breaks each time I walk into Ryan's room and see him lying there sleeping. I know that the window of opportunity for Ryan to get his new lungs in closing, but our God is bigger than that little window. I have to hope and believe that God will provide Ryan's lungs at just the right moment.
Ryan's oxygen levels have been between 95 and 100% since last night. He seems to be resting comfortably this morning, but I know that his night was difficult. There is not a whole lot of wiggle room with the ventilator anymore, but I know, and must believe, that God can do more than I could ever ask or imagine.
Please continue to storm the throne of God on Ryan's behalf.
8 comments:
Kristin-
I am prayind and praying today and I have other people praying. I am hoping that new lungs come soon and that Ryan will be getting more strength soon. Love you all
Kate
Kristin,
I have been reading and praying quietly for quite some time, but I thought today would be a good day to let you know! Our hearts go out to you and your family.
Love in Christ,
Erin (April's College roommate)
Lord, please lift our prayers up for Ryan and Kristin. You know the need for the new lung is there and we just pray for a miracle today. Bless them and give them peace Lord. Amen.
Praying, praying, praying!!!!
praying so hard. i don't even know what i'm saying half the time. good thing God understands our hearts.
love to you.
Kristin, I am praying!! I love you!!
Kristin and Ryan,
We are praying...storming the throne of God on your behalf. We shared your request with The Chapel church family here in Illinois. One of Barrington Prayer Team sweet saints contacted the team, another posted the request on K-Love prayer board. There is power in numbers!
Kathy, HB, Joellen, and Virginia - Laurel's small group friends
I have been praying since learning of Ryan's transplant need around Easter. I facilitate the prayer chain at Ryan's grandmother's (Jean Nicholson's) church so I have kept Ryan on the prayer warriors' hearts. You are so faithful and your testimony is powerful. God bless you both. I am praying now.
Janet
Post a Comment