Thursday, June 26, 2008

Answered Prayers!

God continues to show his goodness to me! I (with a lot of help from my dad) was able to sell the car in less than 24 hours! I was planning on the selling process to be a lengthy one (at least more than 24 hours), but now I do not need to stress over it. Some questions have been answered about the life insurance too. They are sounding somewhat optimistic about everything, but please continue to pray that the process for that goes smoothly.

I included some pictures of the kids that I have taken recently and then played around with. We went to Sears today to get their 2 year pictures taken and it did NOT go well. Wyatt had two pictures taken while on my lap and he was crying in both. We got a few more of Lily, but none were that great. I did order one set of Lily's, but I think I will be the photographer as far as Wyatt's pics are concerned.

I have two beautiful reminders of God's love for me -- Lily and Wyatt! They are also great reminders of their wonderful Daddy. I know that Ryan would laugh right along with Lily and Wyatt playing outside; he would smile at their love for each other; and he would be the one getting them to look outside at what adventures they could have.

4 comments:

Jim said...

Wonderful news, Kristin! (and the pictures are great, too)

God's love
Jim

Kandy said...

YAY!!! Praise the LORD for the many blessings! That is so great that the car sold so fast. The pics of the kids are fantastic! You have an eye for great pics. Can't wait to talk to you about the sale. Love you!

Kristen said...

Glad to hear of God answering prayers so quickly! You are still constantly in our thoughts and prayers.

The Nikkels said...

Kristin
the pictures are beautiful. You're never far from my thoughts. I'll call you next week for a play time.
Laura

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers