5 Things on my list to do today:
1. take the kids for a walk after dinner.
2. devos
3. talk to Val
4. go to bed early
5. not much on the list today...
5 Snacks I enjoy:
1. air-popped popcorn
2. chips and salsa
3. garlic-ranch pretzels
4. fresh fruit
5. most things chocolate
5 Things I would do if I was a sudden Billionaire:
1. help family and friends pay off debt
2. give money to the transplant fund at U of M to help other families
3. pay my parents back for college and wedding
4. give to charities
5. buy a house
5 Bad Habits:
1. wasting away my time on the computer
2. complaining
3. procrastinating on house work
4. getting frustrated by little things that don't matter
5. getting caught up in gossip
5 Places I have lived:
1. Grandville, MI
2. Jenison, MI
3. Palos Heights, IL
4. W. Dundee, IL
5. Lake In The Hills, IL
5 jobs I have had:
1. sales clerk at Lori's Hallmark
2. summer help at Steelcase
3. babysitter
4. teacher
5. mom and wife
5 things most people don't know about me:
1. I went to college in Clearwater, FL for one semester.
2. I tried out for cheerleading as a freshman in high school
3. I love math -- taught it for 5 years
4. I am much more of a morning person, than a night owl
5. I "played" basketball in 7th grade (warmed the bench, really)
IF YOU ARE READING THIS, YOU ARE TAGGED AND IT IS YOUR TURN!! I WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU!
2 comments:
The cheerleading thing totally suprised me!
I remember the time that I learned you went to college in FL. It was right after you and Ryan had gotten engaged and he was in the hospital downtown. I went to visit him and you were there showing me all your wedding stuff. I still remember the organized folder you had it all in :)
I just did that thing as well. I love learning that stuff about people! And I didn't know you went to college in FL for a semester! At least you warmed the bench for basketball. I didn't even try because I'm a pitiful athlete!
Post a Comment