I have found a friend in grief at Praise In Spite of Pain. Kelly and her husband lost their little girl, Liberty, 1 year ago today. Please pray for them as they are hurting too!
Kelly, here are the pictures of Lily, Wyatt and I with Libby's balloon!
Oh you three are sooooo sweet. You really have no idea how much this means to us!! Believe it or not I sent up 3 balloons today and all three got tangled on a telephone pole/wire! Ugh. My heart was broken that Libby didn't get my balloons..but then I just saw your post and my heart skipped a beat knowing that she got yours! Thank you soooooooooooooo much - words can't even begin to describe how much this means to me! I love you dearly and I pray that some day, some how we can meet in person!!! I think of you and those precious babes every single day..and every time I think of you I say a prayer!
Thank you SO much! God bless you!!!
Love, Kelly and Family :o) p.s. I will be posting of our special "Libby's Angel Day" tomorrow. We just now got home and we are all exhausted! The short version is; we made it through the day with tears and laughter..and tomorrow will be another bittersweet day as it is my b-day. I will write more tomorrow! Much love to you all!
2 comments:
that is so sweet, i will definitely be keeping the family in my prayers!
Oh you three are sooooo sweet. You really have no idea how much this means to us!! Believe it or not I sent up 3 balloons today and all three got tangled on a telephone pole/wire! Ugh. My heart was broken that Libby didn't get my balloons..but then I just saw your post and my heart skipped a beat knowing that she got yours! Thank you soooooooooooooo much - words can't even begin to describe how much this means to me! I love you dearly and I pray that some day, some how we can meet in person!!! I think of you and those precious babes every single day..and every time I think of you I say a prayer!
Thank you SO much! God bless you!!!
Love,
Kelly and Family :o)
p.s. I will be posting of our special "Libby's Angel Day" tomorrow. We just now got home and we are all exhausted! The short version is; we made it through the day with tears and laughter..and tomorrow will be another bittersweet day as it is my b-day. I will write more tomorrow! Much love to you all!
Post a Comment