Wednesday, December 10, 2008

What God's Doing...

Many, many times since Ryan has died I have wondered what God's plan is. I know that his plan is bigger than mine and I need to trust in that. I know that God is at work in me. He is changing me through my grief; he is transforming me into some one that I could not have become without this experience. It is my goal to wake up each day and ask God to use me for his purpose. Some days life just seems chaotic, but I must persevere and trust God.



Please take the time to listen to the words of this song. I hope they touch your heart as they have mine...

(Remember to pause the music on the right hand side of the blog.)

4 comments:

Kori said...

I love you my friend.

Song is beautiful it touched my heart.

Christy said...

HUGS to you. You are in my prayers.

Kelly said...

Beautiful!! And so fitting for the places we are at right now..

God bless you sweet friend!

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

the song is beautiful...just beautiful. hugs and prayers, lots of 'em!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers