I wanted to share a moment of my daughter's sweet innocence tonight.
She has come down with a cold: her nose is stuffy, she is sneezing a lot and needing her nose wiped often. I propped up her pillow and told her it would help her feel better.
She looked up from her place on her pillows and saw Ryan's picture. She gasped and said, "Daddy. I no feel so good Daddy."
I love that she still talks to her Daddy.
7 comments:
Precious.
smile!!
that is just precious...so sweet and innocent. i love that she still talks to her daddy too.
Very sweet! :-)
What a priceless moment - thank you for sharing this with us. Your children are so beautiful and so precious!
Thinking of you and praying for you often...God bless you!
Kristin,
Too precious, I hope she talks to her daddy forever.
Love this!
Post a Comment