Wyatt and Lily have been learning their letters for quite awhile, but they have started learning to spell their names, sometimes by sight and sometimes from memory. Here are two videos of them displaying their skills.
W-Y-A-T-T
L-I-L-Y
__________________________________________
We are getting nearer to finding a house to call our home. I have been busy searching the Internet and visiting many different houses in the area. There is one in particular that I am fond of, but I will be seeing 3 more tomorrow before I make any final decisions.
I would really appreciate your prayers for this decision. It is a huge decision to make and it really makes me feel the burden of being a single parent. This house needs to be a place where my children will feel safe and be able to grow. This house needs to be a place where we can continue to grow as a family.
9 comments:
Kristin,
I know it must be a tough decision to make on your own without Ryan. I was a single parent to Brooke until Nick and I married when she was 11. It's tough & there is only one way to get through-The Lord. He will never leave you nor forsake you! I will be praying that God will give you clarity on which house you are suppose to be in :) HUGS!
Jen
Sending lots of prayers and hugs your way! You are an amazing mother. Follow your heart, you'll know when you find a place to call home!
Angela
Praying ...
I'm praying you find the perfect house for your beautiful family!!!
aww, the videos are so sweet! i will add your request to my prayer list. happy hunting and good luck!
Praying for you my friend!
What a neat new chapter in your life! Soak it all in...feel the Lord guiding you. Ry would be so proud of you, Kristin. You go, girl! Love!!!!
I can't wait to hear what you find, Kristin! Love the videos of your little "literate" babes! They are just the cutest. Hearing their voices always bring a smile. How I wish I had taken video when Betsy was that age...
Where did you get those placemats? I want some!!!
Post a Comment