Thursday, April 3, 2008

Happy Birthday, Lily Grace and Wyatt Ryan

It was two years ago that I was the one in a hospital bed. We were awaiting the arrival of our two little miracles. At 9:20 pm tonight, Lily Grace will have been in our lives for 2 years. At 9:37 pm tonight, Wyatt Ryan will have been in our lives for 2 years. It is unbelievable to me! At some times it seems as though it was just yesterday. At other times it seems so long ago. I am so thankful that God has entrusted me with these precious lives!


Happy Birthday, Lily and Wyatt! Mommy and Daddy love you!




Two Side Notes:

1. I am hoping that today is another April 3rd filled with miracles for our family! Please continue to pray that the doctors have wisdom and that we see some positive changes today.

2. Check out Confessions of a CF Husband; his wife is just got out of surgery where she received her new lungs! Praise God for the miracle occurring in another family today!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birhtday Lily & Wyatt!!! We're still praying like crazy for you guys. We check your blog often!!!

The Nikkels said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Give Lily and Wyatt a hug from Arianna today! We're praying for you! I want to come and visit sometime...I'll email!
Love, Laura

Stefanie Schocke said...

Happy Birthday! We are praying for your daddy!

Valerie said...

Big kisses and hugs! I miss you guys! Enjoy your weekend together!
Happy 2nd Birthday!

Michele said...

Happy 2nd Birthday Lily and Wyatt!!! We are praying very hard for your daddy do he can be with you guys soon and have birthday cake. Have a great time with Mommy this weekend and give her lots of hugs and kisses to take back to daddy.

We love you.
Aunt Michele, Uncle Gary and Cousin Emily.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers