Please forgive my singing and the lack of editing...Lily is cute at least! :)
To watch the video without having to listen to my blog music playing, scroll down to my playlist and hit pause.
** There are new pictures of Lily and Wyatt in the next post down in you are interested in what they have been up to as they enjoy the summer weather. I had to post separately because I couldn't post pics and a video in the same blog.**
5 comments:
She is just sooo cute! I love her pigtails! Daddy is looking down from heaven with a big smile on his face!
I miss you greatly, friend! Give the kids a big hug and kiss from me. I am so thankful to have spent these last few days with you. You are a great mom! Rest in Him today!
Lily is too cute!! Keep teaching them the wonderful love of Christ. May you continue to rest in stregth and His peace.
oh my word! too cute! I love and miss you guys very much!
Love ~ Aunty
That video is too precious! What a beautiful, living legacy of Ryan.
Post a Comment