
Ryan's headstone came in today. I have been both anticipating and dreading today. I have wondered if it would make things feel more real. I was not as emotional as I thought that I might be but it did take my breath away to see his name etched in the stone.
I miss him so much it hurts.



So sweet ... the innocent and unconditional love of a child

13 comments:
My thoughts are with you today. The pictures are so sweet with Lily and Wyatt kissing the headstone. He was such as great man and you do a great job keeping his memory alive for the kids!
What a hard day. Those two are so precious.
oh kristin...how i remember the day when we first saw seth's stone. i just kept thinking 'it's so not right seeing our name etched in stone this way'. what precious, precious pictures of lily and wyatt. thinking of you more especially today....
jolynn
you did a nice job picking it out - it is super nice.... I wish the time would have been longer... for all of you... hugs...
The words are perfect ... it is very easy to see that he loved and was loved immensely. Those two kiddos are so sweet.
I teared up seeing that. Can't imagine being in your shoes. You are prayed for daily.
Brought me to taers once again. I pray for you daily.
Hi Kristin,
Oh how my heart just aches and breaks for you...we are currently waiting to received word of Liberty's headstone being completed. Like you, I feel like I am dreading it and also wanting it. It took me almost a whole year to design her headstone - I just kept putting it off..like maybe if I didn't actually do it then she wouldn't really be gone? I dont know..grief makes me do crazy things! (sigh) Im praying for you daily and your your beautiful children...just remember that Gods love for us is sufficiant - He can and will pull us through each and every day of our grief...
God bless you sweetie
Kelly
hey girl - I got your comment - Cubs fan.... I just had to let you know my new neighbors are huge cubs fans too - being in St. Louis - thats kinda a no no - we like to give each other some trouble about it!!!
Praise God that this is not our home! Oh, how I long to be home. Come quickly, Lord Jesus!
Just call on the name of Jesus and He is there....He understands!
Your photos are so precious and sweet. I am so very sorry for your loss. I, too, remember the first time I saw Bob's name on his headstone. Betsy went with me and it was an Indian Summer day in October. I have some photos of that day that, like yours, are sadly sweet.
It just made me think of a worship chorus we sing... Praise God, on high, all that's wrong will be made right. How we long for the day every wounded soul will be made whole...
Praying for you, Kristin.
WOW, Kristin tears stream my face. I love you! I am glad its here, I think its beautiful and PERFECT. Your children are beautiful and they love their Daddy so much!! I miss him for you a lot! You are on my mind daily!! Love you!!
oh hon. big hugs. it's beautiful.
Post a Comment