Okay, I am going to try something with all of you, but I need audience participation or it will fail miserably.
I love cooking, I love trying new recipes. I have created another blog called Good Eats. You can go to it under links of interest on the right hand side of the blog. I want to share recipe ideas with you and have you share them with me. It would be best if they are simple and fairly kid friendly, but I am open to more ideas as well. You can email me (click on my profile) your favorite recipes and I can add them to the blog. I will organize them by category and then you can click on the category you are interested in and browse for an new idea.
I will be adding some recipes this afternoon when the kids nap.
Let me know what you think!
5 comments:
Great idea, especially since I don't really enjoy cooking, I'm not creative and I need ideas. :) I probably won't be sharing recipes (since I don't really have any) but I might steal some!
Hey Kristin! My friend, Casey, also created her own cooking blog. You should check it out under my "blogs I follow". It's called Casual Cooking. Also - I have some yummy recipes I could contribute. I'll email them over to you soon. I don't love cooking, so I'm always up for some good, easy recipes! Thanks for sharing!! :-)
how fun -- I will have to check it out and see if there is anything I could try - I love to try new things...
Great idea, Kristin! I'm in need of new recipes. I will email you some of mine soon too.
Fun idea! My recipes have changed and adapted to new foods, but I have some that will still work in the US and hopefully will find some that work here, too!
Post a Comment