Saturday, August 9, 2008

Movies, Movies, and More Movies

I was "cleaning out" our video camera today and I found a few movies that have not been shown before.


My favorite is one that includes Ryan that I didn't even remember taking. It was taken the day that Ryan came home from Spectrum in March. Since he had to spend his birthday in the hospital he ended up getting a few balloons. Lily and Wyatt had so much fun playing with those balloons together.

Daddy's Birthday Balloons

This is a video from June soon after we moved back into the townhouse. Jumping was something that the kids started learning to do while Ryan and I were at U of M. They aren't great at jumping in this video, but they sure are funny!

Lulu and Boo

Here is a video collection of the last week with the kiddos playing outside. They have enjoyed being outside this summer.

Summer Silliness

The last video is from our trip to the zoo today. It is very short and not very good, but I thought that some of you might enjoy it anyway. We were watching the spider monkeys from up above. If you listen carefully you can hear Lily making monkey noises.

Little Monkeys

Here are some pictures from our time at the zoo. Grandpa Steve came to visit for the weekend, so we thought that the zoo would be a fun treat for the kids. Lily was actually more hesitant at the zoo than Wyatt, which really surprised me. Neither of the kids was as excited about the animals as I thought they would be. Their favorite seemed to be the tiger, but I didn't get any pictures because I was holding Wyatt the whole time.

Wyatt and Lily looking at the lily pads. Lily and Grandpa looking at the llamas.

Lily and Wyatt looking at the spider monkeys.

The brown bear (which they did not like at all) and the apes. All of the animals seemed very lazy today.

3 comments:

Danielle in MO said...

your so good about taking video - I wish I was better - I did just get a new video camera - so maybe I will get better... it was nice to see Ryan with the kids... someone who has never even met him... but feels like they know him a little... it was nice to really see him... you mentioned that you moved back to the townhouse... did you move from the place you and Ryan lived together or is that just back from the hospital?

Laura Hoekstra-Bettig said...

Great shows! These videos are a treasure. Your children are gifts from God, a connection to Ryan that help you keep going when the days are long and the nights lonely. I'm praying for you!

Stefanie Schocke said...

I'm so glad Grandpa Steve got to visit! :)

I loved the video with Ryan in it, I enjoyed seeing him interact with the kids.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers