| Make a Smilebox scrapbook |
Can anyone recommend a good, somewhat cheap, online, digital scrapbook site? I have enjoyed scrapbooking in the past, but I am beginning to think that doing it on the computer would be more my style right now...less mess, quicker, no running to the store to get just the right sticker.... I want to be able to have it printed so that it will last and the kids will be able to have "real" albums.
8 comments:
picabo gives great quality books and a lot of flexibility. I would use it all the time if it was compatible with macs. I love my books from there!
Shutterfly and Target have cute books also. Also try scrapblog.com It was featured in Parents Magazine!
that is super cute... I have been using Creative Memories digital scrapbooking, but may have to try this out as it seems resonable and looks GREAT!
My friend has been using Smilebox for years, and I have had fun trying it out myself. I like the look of scrapbooking but have no desire myself to do it, so doing it online is definitely more my style like you said. The one of Wyatt was adorable!
I make my albums online now too, with Picaboo. You can get coupons (like now they have half off your first book) at www.naughtycodes.com
Very cute! I just found www.scrapblog.com in the Creating Keepsakes magazine. It's free and they have their own software to create pages with. I haven't tried too much yet in the way of digital scrapbooking... lots of sites out there, though. Have fun!
Kristin
I made two at Shutterfly for Arianna, I'll show them to you sometime. It was super easy and as you mentioned, much cleaner!
Laura
Hi Kristen, don't know if you remember me, Marci. I'm Val's friend. I found another site preservelifestories.com. I haven't used it but it looks very reasonable.
Post a Comment