Happy 6oth Birthday, Dad!
Today is my Dad's 60th birthday. One thing that my Dad loves doing is kayaking, so the entire family (minus Lily and Wyatt) went kayaking this morning on the Rogue River in Rockford, MI. This was the first time that I have ever been kayaking. It was very fun although my arms are really tired from having my niece and nephew take turns riding with me. All of the kids did great and I think the ice cream at the end was worth the patience of riding in a kayak or canoe for 2 hours.A picture of Dad and Mom and a picture of the grandkids: Anna 6, Casey 3, Jack 6, Charlie 2, Noah 4
The Hayes Family took a canoe so they could all ride together. The Palmbos Family was in two separate kayaks; April always managed to avoid the pictures.
This is a picture of us getting started and a picture of me to prove that I was actually kayaking.
Everyone enjoyed ice cream after the long trip!
3 comments:
Super jealous...big fan of the kayak! Looks like a fantabulous time with family! A great way to spend a Saturday after a crazy week!
P.S. Happy Birthday, Les!
Looks like a lot of fun! I echo Val, Happy Birthday to your dad!
And a happy birthday to your dad from me, too! I liked that you took a picture of yourself to prove you went. :) Fun day!
Post a Comment