I have also started "cleaning out" Ryan's things -- mainly the boxes and boxes of medical supplies that have been sitting around the house. It is a weird feeling to go through his things. I don't know that I am ready to get rid of everything yet, but at the same time I am the complete opposite of a pack rat. It is also a daunting task because his stuff is spread through three houses (we are still storing stuff at my parents' and my grandma's houses).
The fact that our stuff is located in three houses drives me crazy and leads me to a prayer request. I have been contemplating buying a house. It is overwhelming to think about moving again, but I hate renting when I know that buying is a much better financial decision. It then becomes overwhelming to think about what to buy: a condo with someone else responsible for lawn care and snow removal or a house with more room, but more responsibility. I would love to be able to move into a house, but I am not a lawn person and I hate shoveling snow. AHHH. Please pray for wisdom, patience, and doors to open and close.
MORE PICTURES:
We had a great visit with Papa Steve (Lily and Wyatt's new name for Grandpa Steve). He joined us out for dinner on Saturday night where Lily and Wyatt got chocolate milk for the first time (LOVED IT!). He stayed through Sunday afternoon and the kids loved, loved, loved playing with their Papa.
CHOCOLATE MILK!!!!
I know I already posted about the zoo, but he had taken some cute pictures on his computer so I am including those here.Lily was very excited about seeing one of the animals. Wyatt and I were watching the spider monkeys together.
Sunday evening another visitor arrived at our house. Jamiee and I lived together after I got out of college and before Ryan and I got married. We had lost touch, but she found me through facebook while Ryan was at U of M. We had a fun time just doing "normal" things. The kids had a great time playing with Jamiee.
Lily and Jamiee working on a masterpiece with sidewalk chalk.
Wyatt and Lily enjoyed coloring in the different pictures that I drew for them -- then they would say "Ut-oh". Wyatt was actually telling me not to take his picture, but I think it is better to say he was showing me his chalk :)
No comments:
Post a Comment