Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Housing

I have decided that for the time being we will be staying in our townhouse. I am not very excited about this, but I don't think that there is any way out of our lease agreement. I don't understand all the legal jargon, but I think that we are "stuck" for now.

I am sure that God has intended this for a reason. I will be stretched as I continue to live here at the townhouse -- the landlord is great, the house is doable, the neighbors are what stresses me out. Thankfully Lily and Wyatt are young enough that it is not too much of an issue. It will probably be good for us to continue getting used to life without Ryan in a place that is familiar (although Ryan only lived here 5 days); it keeps us really close to my parents and our church too.

Our lease is up at the end of March, so until then we will be here...

1 comment:

Laura Hoekstra-Bettig said...

First of all, I like your new blog look! Second, I am sorry things don't appear to be working out with plans to move. It's a very different situation, but I will share it with you...

We had some plans for our weekend that don't seem to be working at the moment (the AC stopped working in my van so we really can't travel too far now) At bedtime Betsy said "Well, when God closes a door, He has another one to open." And that is always true. So I will pray for some relief from the neighbor situation and ask God for a special measure of grace for you in this disappointment.

Blessings to you, Lily and Wyatt tonight.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers