Monday, August 4, 2008

Old Post Made New

When I was at Grandpa Tom's Memorial Service on Friday I was talking with Ryan's Aunt Cathy. She asked me about an old video of the kids in the tub. I found it tonight. It makes me smile, not only because of Lily and Wyatt, but because I get to hear Ryan laugh and interact with the kids. Enjoy!

7 comments:

Danielle in MO said...

that wasn't that long ago was it? the kids look like they were having tons of fun!!!

Laura Hoekstra-Bettig said...

How beautiful that you have this, Kristin! What great memories to share now and in the future when your little ones are grown. I hope today is a better day for you...

Praying for you,

Laura

Anonymous said...

I remember watching that video the first time you "aired" it. Aren't you so glad you have all those videos of Ryan with the kiddos? Amen for technology!! ;-)

Valerie said...

Praying for God's grace for you today. May you feel his great big arms around you today. Love you!

Kori said...

Oh how precious to have such a treasure and a wonderful memory.

Danielle in MO said...

u doing ok over there?

Michelle Swidrak said...

Sooo adorable! I love videos, it's such a great way to remember. Thinking of you and praying for you all.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers