I decided that since I have currently "lost" all of the pictures on our laptop, I would make sure that I could access the older pictures from our desktop (2003-2006) by creating web albums on Picasa.
I thought that it would be fun to include a slideshow of Lily and Wyatt on the blog from birth to about 6 months (warning: there are over 400 pics). Many of you did not know our family back then so I thought you might enjoy seeing the twins so small and Mommy and Daddy looking really, really tired!
God has truly blessed my life with two wonderful little children -- they have really been great from the start. It is overwhelming to realize that I am responsible not only for their physical well being, but their spiritual well being too. I know that I should not complain, because as far as 2 year olds go Lily and Wyatt are really good kids. (I know God blessed me when he gave Lily and Wyatt the personalities that they have.) For the most part, they listen and obey and when they don't, they usually respond to discipline.
The burden of being a single mom has been on my heart over the past few days as I deal with disciplining two 2 year olds -- what is best? what will get to their hearts? I wish that Ryan was here to help me decide what is best for the kids, what each of their personalities will respond too. I am thankful for a heavenly Father to guide me as I parent. I am also thankful for the wisdom of friends and family as I face "trials" in parenting.
2 comments:
Sooo sweet. In almost all of the pictures of them sleeping next to each other, they are turned toward each other....just precious!!
I loved the pictures... I've read so many of your posts and it is obvious Ryan loved you and the twins very much.
Post a Comment